Thursday, May 21, 2009

WE SUPPORT SOLAR

House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA

18 May 2009

Dear Northfield Ecocenturion

Thank you for your letter about solar power. I appreciate your taking the time to get in touch to raise this issue with me.

I just wanted to let you know that I have signed the Early Day Motion urging the Government to ensure that the potential for solar electricity is supported in the Renewable Energy Stratergy. This motion has now been signed by 224 MPs and I enclose a copy for your information.

If I can be of further assistance on this, or any other matter, please do not hesitate to get in touch again.

Yours sincerely

Richard Burden MP
Birmingham Northfield
http://www.richardburden.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Maybe as a group we can work on writing to other MPs for Birmingham?

    ReplyDelete